Sweetheart Moments LTD
Terms & Conditions
By hiring or using our services you accept our Terms and Conditions.
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sweetheart Moments LTD. The term “You” or “Your” refer to the hirer.
1. A security deposit will be required and will be returned through the same payment method upon collection of our equipment assuming it has not been lost, stolen or damaged. We reserve the right to keep the security deposit should any of these terms & conditions be broken.
2. A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking for all of our events services.
3. For any balloon services we will not be held liable for any damage incurred once we have left the event or they have left our premises.
4. The equipment is intended to be hired for the agreed period only and failure to return when agreed will result in additional charges at our discretion.
5. Any damages during the time of hire are the responsibility of the hirer and a damage fee will be charged accordingly.
6. In the event of lost, damaged or stolen equipment you agree to pay the full cost of replacement or repair within 14 days of this signed agreement.
7. Sweetheart Moments LTD are not responsible if the use or misuse of our equipment results in an accident, injury or death.
8. Sweetheart Moments LTD are not responsible for safety issues that occur from the use of our equipment, balloons, consumables (food) or other.
9. Sweetheart Moments LTD are not responsible for any issues related to food allergies.
10. Food supplied by Sweetheart Moments LTD may be a choking hazard and it is your responsibility that consumption is supervised.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure our equipment is used safely and properly as demonstrated.
12. All dates and times we quote for delivery or collecting the equipment are approximate and we are not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
13. If our equipment stops working you should contact us as soon as possible and we will repair, replace, provide a suitable alternative or provide a refund assuming the fault the is ours.
14. You should keep our equipment clean and return in the same condition as supplied. Charges will be applied for excessively dirty equipment.
15. If alcohol is supplied, it is your responsibility that this is only consumed by those over the age of 18. Please drink responsibly.
16. Children should be supervised at all times when near or using our equipment.
17. If any term in this contract cannot be enforced or agreed to, the hire of Sweetheart Moments LTD equipment will not be supplied.
18. In the case of an emergency, loss, damage, theft or accident you should inform us ASAP by calling: +447503 517 360.
19. By hiring our equipment or using our services you agree to release Sweetheart Moments LTD and its employees / representatives from any and all liabilities incurred during the hire or use of our equipment.